Wednesday 31 October 2012

To My Conscience



Your being with me is a blessing,
For you are so friendly and so caring.

                             In my despair
                             You give me solace,
                             And in my happiness
                             You smile with me.

Your guide me whenever
I need your advice any ill will
Warn me against any ill will
Unmindful of which I may be.

                                                     You always remain
                             With me in my strife,
                             Stand by me through all
                             The ups and downs of my life.

Thanks to you.
For you have kept me alive,
You are the only one,
For whom I really strive.


Courtesy by Shalini Jalali Koul

No comments:

Post a Comment